Nat Spat is a very well maintained complex and is situated in the Manaba/Uvongo area. It is just across the Manaba beach and is within walking distance to the Margate and Uvongo beach. The Lillie Cronner Boulevard is a very popular stretch of road that is used by many athletes – cyclists, joggers and people who just enjoy a nice stroll along the beach. There is a swimming pool in the complex.
This is a two bedroom flat that sleeps 4 to 6 people. It is fully self catering and consists of the following:
– A full kitchen with a stove, fridge and microwave.
– An open plan kitchen, dinning and lounge area.
– A sliding door that opens up onto a veranda that has a fixed braai and overlooks the sea.
– There is a double bed sleeper couch in the lounge.
– Connections for Dstv, just bring own decoder and smart card. (NO PVR)
-PLEASE NOTE: Our TV signals have been upgraded to a digital signal. In order to view the SABC channels you need to bring your own decoder and smart card or you can hire one from the nearest MultiChoice branch.
– The main bedroom with en suite Shower.
– A second bedroom with two single beds.
– A bathroom next to the 2nd and main bedroom.
– All linen is supplied except for towels and dishcloths.
– This unit has an undercover parking which houses one vehicle.
– There are extra parking areas in the complex to house other vehicles.
Please note that this flat in not serviced. It will only be cleaned once you leave. We would appreciate it if you could leave the flat in a reasonable condition when you leave.
Thank you for your co-operation.